September 22, 2022

Well, I think we are ready? We are in the light pink almost-a-circle

As long as Fiona stays on her current track, we will have a lot of wind and rain, but be just fine. From all the discussions with locals more experienced than us - everyone is expecting no power for a few days. I guess we just wait and see!

We've packed everything under the deck nice and tight, we are stocked with wood, water, food and candles, enclosures and tarps are ready for the ducks - we are bringing them inside tomorrow evening until things settle down.

There are videos in the cue for editing... I hope to get them up as soon as possible after the weekend. :)

It's already raining hard and blowing!!